If you’re planning on having a new floor fitted it’s possible you may have heard about floor screed, particularly if […]
Floor Screeding Specialists
Here at Paul Villiers we are experts in all aspects of Floor Screeding and pride ourselves in being the leading floor screed specialists within our area. This is down to the quality of our work at affordable prices, alongside our commitment to customers.
Most of our customers have been coming to us through word of mouth for the past 25 years, which shows customer satisfaction. We offer a wide range of services from traditional, rapid hardening and self levelling flooring screeds, to SBR polymer and anhydrite flowing screeds.
Floor screeding provides a smooth level floor in your self build which enables you to apply a wide range of final floor finishes.
- 1-4 sand and cement screed site mixed, pumped or drum mixer.
- 1-4, 3: sand and cement screed for a bonded floor. Ready mixed fibre screed.
- 1-4, 3: sand and cement screed with polypropylene fibres for unbonded floors.
- For larger areas of floors laid in a single day walkable in 24-48 hours.
- Fast drying cement can be walked on after 3 hours dry enough to receive floor coverings after 24 hours.
- Can be pump or hand mixed to receive floor coverings after 24 hours.
SBR Polymer Screeds
- Can be laid to a minimum of to 6mm and walked on as early as 24 hours.
Services We Provide
- Traditional Screeds
- Anhydrite Screeds
- Self Levelling Screeds
- Liquid Screeds
- Fast Setting Screeds
- Ready Mixed Screeds
Fully insured & approved
Covering The Midlands
Free Quotes, Help & ADVICE
Over 25 Years Experience
High Quality Flooring Screeds
Everyone in our team is fully trained and qualified, and on hand to produce high standards of flooring screeds and overall work. To check the quality of the new floors and test they are up to standard, we use the BRE tester, which is a piece of a equipment specially produced to measure the soundness of a sand or cement floor screed that can be as early as up to just 2 weeks after laying. We also install Radon and damp proof membranes to comply with the BRE Certificate No. 083/01.
Why Choose Us
- Quality Products
- Highly Experienced Team
- Residential & commercial
- Free Consultation
- Customer Satisfaction
- Professional Expertise
- Quality Screeding
- Wide Range of Screed